2017best Selling Polypropylene Staple Fiber-White
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Ton Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Usage: Filling Material, Spinning, Non-Woven Fabric
- Feature: Abrasion-Resistant, Flame Retardant, Anti-Distortion
- Pattern: Dobby
- Width: 43/44"
- Structure: Miscellaneous Chain Synthetic
- Transport Package: PP Bale
- Material: PVC Fiber
- Fiber Type: Staple
- Color: White
- Function: High Strength Fiber
- Trademark: Fengkai
2.Improve steel protection
3.Increase cracking resistance
4.Increase fire resistance
5.Strong acid & alkali resistance and good endurance
6. Improve tensile, bending & folding strength
7. Increase seepage resistance
1. suit for the waterproof layer, floor, inner & outer wall of industrial and civil construction.
2. Increase cracking resistance on the surface of industrial workshop,warehouse and parking lot.
3. Increase cracking & seepage resistance of the ground in natatorium,swimming pool, pond and ditch.
4. Suit for any mortar projects and common concrete projects.
5. Highway, bridge and other roads.
6. suitable for adding in the paint.
pp staple fiber for paint
The Feature of Polypropylene Monofilament:
A). No agglomeration and easily spread around in mortar or concrete. Guarantee the property of crack resistance effectively.
B). Apply conveniently. No need to change the proportion of mortar, and just put the fibers into the mortar mixture and stir for a moment after adding water.
C). Has fine economic property. The equivalent dia. Of polypropylene monofilament is only φ 0.02mm, so the ratio of dia. And surface is high and on the basis of crack resistance, it can reduce the amount (0.6kg/m 3 ) and cut down the cost effectively.
D). Be better to plaster. Because a great number of thin fibers spread into mortar evenly, so the plastering is much easier and this can improve the binding strength between surface and base.
E). The fiber has stable chemical property, strong acid &alkali resistance, and can be used in any engineering projects.