Best Selling Polypropylene Staple Fiber-Camel
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Ton Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- olyester Staple Fiber
- 18 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Usage: Concrete, Filling Material, Spinning, Non-Woven Fabric
- Pattern: Jacquard
- Width: 47/48"
- Structure: Miscellaneous Chain Synthetic
- Transport Package: PP Bale
- Fiber Type: Staple
- Color: Camel
- Function: Radiation-Resistant Fiber
- Trademark: Fengkai
Specifications of pp staple fiber :
The fibres are made by melting polyester crystals and extruding the liquid through a nozzle containing thousands of tiny holes. After extrusion, the fibres are strengthened whilst cooling, by stretching them - a process called 'drawing'. As the yarn is stretched, so its diameter decreases and the molecules become longitudinally orientated. The tensile strength increases and the breaking strain decreases accordingly. The weight of an individual fibre is traditionally described in units called "tex". A thread of 1 tex has a weight of 1 gram at a fixed length of 1 km. Consequently, as the fibre becomes finer, so the tex becomes less. Fibres of different tex values are chosen for needle punching, depending upon the required geotextile type and function. Fibres can be pre-treated before needle punching, for example they can be cut in certain ways or made in angular cross sections. This can create increased fibre-to-fibre friction. By varying the type of fibre, the degree of needle punching, or the use of heating to generate fibre-to-fibre fusion, the manufacturer can create a nearly-endless permutation of nonwoven geotextiles with different characteristics.
2.Improve steel protection
3.Increase cracking resistance
4.Increase fire resistance
5.Strong acid & alkali resistance and good endurance
6. Improve tensile, bending & folding strength
7. Increase seepage resistance
1. suit for the waterproof layer, floor, inner & outer wall of industrial and civil construction.
2. Increase cracking resistance on the surface of industrial workshop,warehouse and parking lot.
3. Increase cracking & seepage resistance of the ground in natatorium,swimming pool, pond and ditch.
4. Suit for any mortar projects and common concrete projects.
5. Highway, bridge and other roads.
6. suitable for adding in the paint.
pp staple fiber for paint
The Feature of Polypropylene Monofilament:
A). No agglomeration and easily spread around in mortar or concrete. Guarantee the property of crack resistance effectively.
B). Apply conveniently. No need to change the proportion of mortar, and just put the fibers into the mortar mixture and stir for a moment after adding water.
C). Has fine economic property. The equivalent dia. Of polypropylene monofilament is only φ 0.02mm, so the ratio of dia. And surface is high and on the basis of crack resistance, it can reduce the amount (0.6kg/m 3 ) and cut down the cost effectively.
D). Be better to plaster. Because a great number of thin fibers spread into mortar evenly, so the plastering is much easier and this can improve the binding strength between surface and base.
E). The fiber has stable chemical property, strong acid &alkali resistance, and can be used in any engineering projects.